Monday, August 18, 2008

Gorgeous weather

I just had to say, its been absolutely gorgeous here the past couple of weeks. Mid 80's, sunny, low humidity, light breeze...awsome! The kind of weather that you can go out and get tons of things accomplished with, and the kind of weather at night that makes you feel like you're camping! Waking up in the morning, all snuggled up under the covers and the temp in your bedroom is 55 degrees. Awsome!!

I have to admit, I've only been moderately following the Olympics. Yes, Phelps is awsome, and so are the gymnists. I am sick of volleyball, and basketball. And here where I am, the 'good' events come on so late, I'm already in bed!!

The garden is almost done, and I'll be taking down the fence soon. Beyond that, I've been helping in the hog barn again, which also entails listening to my BIL bitch that his wife won't do the things I do. What can I say to that? Not much, thats for sure.

Today, we finished up vaccinating, and I came home and mangaed to clean 2 bedrooms, and get the window sills upstairs vacuumed out of all the bugs. Thats 7 windows up, and 7 more downstairs to go. Tomorrow I'll go to the hog barn again and clean the heat lamps and get them delivered to the other barn for storage. Then I'll work on the sills downstairs, and maybe try to get the garage straightened up. Thursday and Friday I'll be at my SIL's babysitting my niece and nephew. Plus, Thursday night is Hot Mamma's Club night..I can't wait!!

No comments: