Thursday, December 24, 2009

You're kidding, right????

Thats what I wanted to ask my stepson, who will be 18 in 2 months. Are you fucking kidding me? You got your girlfriend PREGNANT??? Seriously??? I couldn't believe it. And his dad asked him "why didn't you tell me?" His answer was "well, its awkward" No, its not. You simply say "dad, I think I got my girlfriend pregnant" and then he would say "where was the birth control?" and we all have a nice discusssion. You don't lie about taking her to the doctor with the "I have to work" excuse. You just say it, straight up.

Ok, so thats my rant. We find out today that its about a 99% possiblity that she is preggers. How do we know that for sure? Well, here is the lame story he is telling us....

She hasn't had her monthly cycle for 2 months. She took an At Home Test this past Sunday. The test was positive. She's been puking for a month or more. Her mom took her to the doctor because she thought it was Mono. Doctor said "No, but she might be pregnant" . All families have discussed it (minus us, of course, guess we don't count) and have concluded that she will go to the doctor on Tuesday. Stepson will take her for the test. When asked about birth control, he said "I used a condom".....uh huh. "I guess it didn't work"......um, WHAT??? NO, thats not acceptable. *sigh*

Ok ok, I'm not surprised. I guess I'm just more pissed off that he didn't say a single word. I'm also pissed because, should this come to pass, I know that A) he is going to totally fuck this up, B) DH will not get to see his grand-baby, like .....ever, C) his whole future is fucked up, and D) he's more than likely going to be that guy who lives in his mom's basement with his girlfriend and kid. How fucking pathetic. This kid has his problems, no doubt. He's supposedly been diagnosed with ADHD, but I never bought it. His mother has ruined him beyond imagine. He's stayed with me for a month and not one day was he on his medication. He followed my rules, ate my food, and did what he was told when he was told to do it. His mother has fucked him up royal, obviously.

So what am I going to do? Nothing. We go to get him tomorrow evening, and take him back Monday morning, I believe. Its always stressful for me when he comes, has been for 10 years. This time I'm going to try to just stay the hell away...or at least keep my mouth shut. we'll see what happens.


No comments: