Monday, December 13, 2010

Life sure is fickle. One minute you think things might be looking up, then the next minute you have no idea whats going on.

The guy up the road that trains dogs called me last week, telling me he was still sick, and was also swamped with dogs because the economy here had set everyone back. That tells me he's not hiring.

Hubby has been looking for other jobs, and found one in Alaska, to which he applied for. I doubt we'll get it. If he is hired, the location is at the very top of the state, a town called Wainright.

I'm also working on getting a new tattoo. Today I'll be going to Taos to try and get an appointment to get it started. It will be a vine, winding up my leg. I want the roots on top of my foot, wrappping down down towards the ground....symbolizing being grounded to Mother Earth. Hubby, in the last 2 months, has got 2 full tatts and an addition to one of them.

Beyond all of that, I don't think there is really much to discuss, so I'll leave it alone!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Jeez darlin', I thought you were sorted out with the workfront? Did it not turn out as expected?
Drop me a line when you get time please?
{{{hugs}}}