Saturday, December 1, 2007

I really don't like Winter

Nope, don't like it at all. The ice, the wind, the bitter cold....ugh. No, its not pretty, or cool, it means you go outside and your skin cracks, your nostrils freeze closed, and that is after your mouth is frozen closed my the condensation of your breath, and the snot coming out of your nose. No, sorry to all of you who think winter is beautiful. I personally don't. My mastiff went outside to pee, slipped and fell on the sidewalk from the ice. I almost cried...he looked at me like "What the....?" Frozen dog paws, frozen poop, frozen ME....NO I say!! I swear, as soon as we can, we are moving south!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... You're silly. The kids here are loving it, which is so stupid. We have about a foot of snow on the ground now and it makes them nothing but happy to run through it. We come in after our walks and they have ice frozen to just about every body part, and then we all thaw out in front of the fire. It's all about how you look at it!!! Although, I do admit, I hate having to take care of the bunnies. Frozen water crocks... YUCK!!