Monday, November 16, 2009

Run Away!!!!

As the days drag on in seemingly endless monotony, I find myself yearning more and more for my new life to begin. Each day in this appalling society just reinforces my need to get away from all of it. What I wanted to be a slow, learning process may very well end up being the fast track, screw the mistakes.

What I'm referring to is society and government. Before proceeding let me clarify that no politics will be discussed here, nor religion. You all don't have enough time for that.

Society here in the good 'ol USA is going in the shitter. Children of all ages becoming more and more unruly. More rude and demanding. An parents becoming more spineless by the day. "No spanking!" "No telling them they did a bad thing!" "No correction!" "All dicipline is detrimental to their fragile minds!" "Everyone makes the team, No Disappointment!" Its all making me very ill.

How will our children deal with the disappointment of not landing a job? Or getting a low grade in school? Or not being accepted to their favorite college? If we don't help them now, how in the hell will they handle it?

Another issue is dicipline. I've discussed this before, and will continue to rant about it. Children running wild like a pack of rabid dogs in the streets. Children telling the parents what to do....demanding what they want, and getting it. Children being so defiant I'm surprised they haven't been killed. Its unbelievable.

I know, I've ranted about children before. But this is different. I don't understand how people who were raised with dicipline, and guidance feel the need to let their children do as they please. How will they learn? I don't want to know. I am going through each day with my goal of off the grid solitude firmly in the forefront of my brain. I damn sure don't want these little retards taking care of me or my country when I get old. I can take care of me, as for the country, well, nothing I can do about that. Am I putting my head in the sand? No. I am looking out for myself and my family. I can guarantee you that should a crisis come to the Earth, I will know how to survive without my computer, cell phone, and car. I will know where eggs come from, how to cook for myself over a fire, how to build a house and raise livestock. I will know that carrots don't come off a shelf, but out of the ground. I will know the skills to survive. I will outlive these heathin children, these spawn of technological laziness, these poor saps of their spoiled life. In part, I feel sorry for them, because they don't know any better. But again, its not my issue. Let them fight it out, let them tease those of us who know the old skills. Who is going to be begging for help, shelter, food, and guidance when shit hits the fan? They will.....will I assist? If they prove worthy, yes. Bratty? Hell No.

So call me running away, I call it survival.

No comments: