Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well shit. That didn't go as planned. That stupid bitch calls at the last minute telling me "Well, I'm just bringing Royalty back, can you pay for the gas? I'll bring Tom back." Are you fucking kidding me??? UGH So she arrived and I was a cold hearted snob. I had Tom out and ready. She acted all happy and trying to be sweet. She got Royalty out, I took her and put her in the pasture, giving the bitch her halter back. I then got Tom, swapped halters, and handed him over. Not once did I acknowledge her. She loaded up Tom, I handed her $30 telling her she wiped out my account. She was all smiles "Oh, thats ok, I was thinking $40 but this is fine" WHATEVER you drunk bitch. She then proceeded to.....wait for it.....HUG ME!!!! Can you believe the audacity??? "Oh honey, it will be ok, I'll keep in touch." all I said was "Yep." and turned and walked away. I was in the pasture with Royalty before she even got in her truck. I didn't say anything else to her, didn't even look at her. Fuck her.

I typically don't wish ill on people. I won't use this as an exception. I WILL however leave it in the hands of Karma. She'll take care of things for me, and all I have to do is sit back and watch.

In the mean time I'm trying to sell Royalty. During that time, I'm going to try to ride her a bit more. I'll put a tight tie-down on her and hope she doesn't rear up on me. We'll see.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Now if that'd been me, the minute she got behind the wheel of her truck, I woulda been on the phone to the police........."ummm, there's a woman driving a truck with a horse trailer......driving very erratically officer.....I think maybe she's drunk"

Sometimes you just gotta do what a gals gotta do hon!
xxxx

The Handler said...

Jayne, I don't think you'll have to but remind me not to piss you off. By the way I really like your idea.

HD Chic said...

I agree, and I wish I was as quick in the brain as you are, Jayne!