Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nothing Exciting

Not much happened today. Although I am beginning to wonder if Elite is starting her cycle again, or if Carlo is just so horny he thinks he must try to hump her all the time.

Speaking of Carlo, he does really well inside when its just him. Like I said before, he should have been an only child. But we are doing well with our relationship these days.

Greg is in NC, he will drop off his final piece tomorrow, then go to my Mother's and pick up a hot tub. Loads these days are really hard to come by. One guy wanted a piece hauled from NC to CA (2,700 miles) picking up on Friday and have it there on Monday morning...doing the math, that is 900 miles per day (illegal) and the idiot only wanted to pay $1.50 per mile. Now, once the expenses are taken out, that leaves about .25 per mile to Greg. Um....NO!! I told Greg to just sell the rig and trailer, and while he is waiting for them to sell, to get on with DOT Foods. They are willing to hire him driving their trucks, have awsome benefits, and he would be home about every 10 days. It would be so much better for us. At least right now it would be.

I'm also waiting to hear if I was accepted for a part time clerical at the High School. Not sure if I'll get it or not, but it would be good right now.

Thats all for today......like I said, nothing exciting. :)

No comments: