Friday, September 28, 2007

We got it!

Yep, the hot tub is on the rig, and will be here at its new home in about a week!! Woohoo!!

In other news, Carlo decided he wanted to wake me up this morning by getting up on the bed and rolling all over it and me. I would have preferred a gentle nudge, but unfortunately that's not his style. So, I think at some point every part of his body was on every part of mine....I tried hiding under the pillows, but alas, he found me. Talk about morning breath...bleck!

Had a guy email me about a pup, but since I don't have a litter on the ground, I couldn't do much for him. I did send him to a fellow breeder who just happened to let me know she had 4 pups left to place. Hopefully he'll get one off of her. It should be a good litter...the Sire is out of the same kennels as Elite. That one is good, and the owner of the Sire is awsome. I could have referred him to 2 other breeders, but I just don't think they would have been good for him. There are many other reasons behind my decission, but I'll keep those to myself! ;)

Anyway, since today was really good weather, I worked a bit in the yard. I wish the winter was as nice as it was today! I really just hate the cold. But, until the kids get older, we can't move south....so I suck it up! :)

Sending much love and luck to my friend Julie, who is showing her Weims this weekend....you go girl!!

4 comments:

The Handler said...

Sounds like you and your dogs are a little to close. I know the hubby isn't around much but can't you wait until the weekend. I know I'm betting a dead horse but how would you like to handle an EDD for Boeing? There are rumors going around that they are going to put on 2 handlers in St.Louis. This might happen sometime in 08. I'll be reading.

Unknown said...

Now that sounds like an opportunity that you wouldn't want to pass up!

Unknown said...

and thank you my dear for the well wishes, we could never do it without you!!!

Unknown said...

I got to thinking about this today.. and it got me wondering... Do you think that Carlo's perception of Elite coming into season.. or his weirdness on this day, had anything to do with the eventual bite? Is there possibly a neurological issue going on, since his behavior was altered on this day from the norm? Maybe he has a thyroid or electolite imbalance?? Just thinking out loud...