Monday, April 20, 2009

Ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder certain things?  Like, why is there brail on a drive-up ATM?  Or, if a deaf person went on trial, is it still called a 'hearing'?  

Seriously, while on our walk today, I noticed a lot of odd objects along the side of the road.  Now, I have posed this question to the DH before, with no real answer, so I'll ask my faithful readers...

How is it, whether it be along a lonely road, in town, or along the interstate, you only see one of something.  For example, one shoe, or one glove.  A ball cap, or a sock.  Why is that?  Where is the mate?  And for the god's sakes, how did it get OUT of the car/truck and onto the road to begin with?  Are people on their way to the nudist camp whilst wildly flinging clothes out the window?  Or are they doing the 'deed', again, flinging clothes as they go?  How does this happen???  Anyone?

1 comment:

The Handler said...

Why are TV shows "Recorded Live"? Have you ever tried to record something that wasn't live? As for the clothes the only way I can answer is by telling you my story. After I night of drinking (I wasn't driving) and starting to feel a little sick I tried to roll down the window but wasn't fast enough. I puked all over my right side. Since my right glove, shoe, and sock were covered in vomit I tossed them out the window. Because my left glove, shoe and sock were not vomit covered I kept them. No reason to get rid of good clothes. Wouldn't you know it, a couple of weeks later (After another night of drinking) I was riding in the back seat behind the driver. Again I wasn't fast enough with the window but this time I puked all over my left side. This time my left glove, shoe, and sock went out the window. It was a good thing I kept the left ones from before. After 2 nights of drinking I have only lost one pair of gloves, shoes, and socks.