Monday, February 25, 2008

Ever Notice?

Ever notice how one single, seemingly small event can completely change your life, and how you view it? Even the "possibility" of an event can send you into re-thinking your life? We seem to take so much for granted, and get into a routine with how things are. But then, boom, something happens and suddenly we are plunged into stress, planning, re-planning, and more stress.

I usually don't stress over too much. Live and let live is pretty much how I go through life. I give advice, try to help when needed, and mind my own business. I don't divulge information that nobody needs to know, much less if they don't care.

I guess I was just thinking about how sometimes things can totally change everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One single event can change your life!!
For me a single conversation, a few words, has completely changed my life, opened up my eyes, given me a second chance I was almost denied.
Remember, EVERYTHING happens for a reason, there are no accidents, and we can only make the best of it, which reflects on who we really are inside.

HD Chic said...

You couldn't be more right!