Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hair...AGAIN

I got my hair re-done yesterday....gawd it needed cut! Funny how a short haircut will make you notice the growth so much more than long hair. Anyway, I had it cut shorter, and left a bit in front long, then had it re-colored darker. As you can see, the red still shows a bit, but not nearly as bright as it was. I like this much better than before. Not only the style,but the shortness, and the color. Contrary to popular belief, short styles like this one are more maitenance than long hair...unless you are Jayne and its so short its easy! (luv ya girl! lol) Anyway, enjoy, and as always, your feedback is welcome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Well ain't you lookin smart gal!!!
I was really shocked at how fast my hair grows......whenever its been longer, I've complained it didn't grow fast enough! Now tho' I get it cut & coloured once a month & trust me, by that 4th week, I'm itching to get it cut! I have recently given a few thoughts to maybe letting mine grow again, but then I remembered it ain't gonna be long until the summer months are here so I rapidly changed my mind!

I really like your new cut & the colour :-))) It really suits you!

HD Chic said...

I've been told to go ahead and make a standing appointment at my salon for every 4 weeks...I think I might take that advice! People don't understand that short hair can be more maintenance..lol....thanx for the sweet words, you are too cool! ;)