Monday, November 10, 2008

A bit, but not all....

Ok, I know I've hinted at information in other posts, and today I'm going to give you just a bit of insight, but not all of it..hee hee :)

Today the DH started a new trucking job. The old one was just screwing him over. They promised 4 days on, 2 off...HA! NOT....They promised and trained him to haul acid...he MIGHT have hauled a load a week..pffftt.

Anyway, point being he found a company here locally that is small, and has more loads than they have drivers. He will be home every other night, and in some cases he can be home more. He gets 2 days off a week, just has to let them know which ones. He can bring the truck home (woohooo!!) which is a major time and gas savor on my end. So all in all, its great! Sure beats the hell out of being gone for 2 or 3 weeks at a time, layed over in some town for the weekend and not getting paid.

As for the other news, I can't yet elaborate. I'll know some info tomorrow, but until we go through the entire process and get....oh shit, can't say that! LOL

I'll keep ya posted...I'm off to plan this evening's meal for when the DH comes home from work... :)

No comments: