Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween, St. Louis, and SHOES!!!!

Ok Ok...so its been forever, I know....BUT I've been busy!! Ok, maybe not THAT busy, but I've just had things to do, and I've been spending time with the DH. Is that a bad thing? lol

So, as most of you know, we dressed up for Halloween as Danny and Sandy from GREASE. We had a ball! Went to a party, and although the band wasn't bad, and they played a variety of songs, all of the songs sounded the same. They played the same style of music for every song, no variety. But nonetheless, we had a good time.

Photobucket

Also, there was a couple there that came as "Dead Wedding Couple"...the makeup and attire was awsome!

Photobucket

And of course, I met ELVIS!!! woohooo!!

Photobucket

Here are some singles of DH and I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So on Saturday we decided to go to St. Louis and have a nice weekend with no family, no animals, nothing but US. We had a really nice time, shopping around in different districts, and even an outlet mall that was completely inside....(usually outlet malls have the entrances to the stores all from the outside). And as a first, DH ate at a Chinese place in the food court, lol. I guess the explaination would be that he has always been leary of oriental food, and has a complete aversion to rice, but this time he ordered some spiced honey chicken. I know most of you say "so what? it was just chicken!" But for him, it was a HUGE step, and I was so proud! LOL

We went, as I said, to all kinds of malls and shops. And since I am a complete shoe nut, we just couldn't leave without getting at least ONE pair! Nope, I got TWO!! LOL...so one was a cool pair of purple heels, and I couldn't resist the coolest pair of BOOTS!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now as for the shoes....oh boy do I need to get some gel inserts for the front. I wore them for 5 minutes and thought I was gonna cry! There is NO cushion and as most women know, beauty is painful, but damn, this was outragious! LOL The boots are just so awsome, when worn with a pair of skinny leg jeans, they look HOT!! LOL

Other things are going on here, but at the moment I can't discuss them for fear of jinxing it!

One last thing, depending on the stuff I can't yet discuss (could I be any more vague?), that will determine if I will be able to go to my great friend "Jade's" house in Wisconsin for a few days. I'm hoping I can go, but there are so many variables right now, I just don't know. So Jade, please be patient!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

--->>>Being Patient!!!

OMG!! Why didn't you send me a pic of those shoes!!!! I want them. Bring them to me now!!! I LOVE that purple!

And hey, I love those shoes from today. I have the perfect jeans for them!

HD Chic said...

I wore them in the mall and got 4 comments on them within 30 minutes...one girl actually got down on her knees to look at them, can you believe that?? LOL

Those shoes from today ROCK!! Oh yeah baby, blue jeans and any color top would work perfect!! I told you we could share, and you will love those other boots, too!! LOL

The Handler said...

I'll stick with my Puma tennis shoes. I like the boots but I'm sure they won't fit me.