Sunday, February 1, 2009

Interesting,...no, odd....no, just freakin weird!!!

I'll start out by saying we went to a couple of Flea Markets today...No Handler, we didn't see or buy any FLEAS!!! lol

Anyway, lets just say, well, um, oh hell....there were some weird freakin people at that place!! Where do these folks hide? Holy shit I couldn't believe it....they actually are allowed to BREED!! It was crazy, and the junk that was being sold was even crazier!!! LOL

Ah well, I'll move on to my new bike and other things.

Photobucket

As you can see, they aren't anything too special, but they work for what we want.

Photobucket

I think I should be in the "Dork Parade"!! LOL

Photobucket

DH was having fun, even though it had been MANY years since he had ridden a bicycle!

Photobucket

We've had a nice time walking the beaches

Photobucket

Photobucket

and doing a bit of shopping.

Today we worked on the trailer, cleaning it out, organizing to our needs, etc. The 'kids' that had it before us weren't terribly organized, and seemed to like to just 'stuff' things anywhere they felt. We've found empty cardboard boxes, most half crushed; rubber mats covered in grease, some cleaner that had spilled and left, you get the idea. I scrubbed and vacuumed and now its much better. Maybe I'm anal, but to me, if you are working in a small space, clutter is NOT an option, nor is filth. Shit strung all over is not cool, organization is key. On top of that, if you've got folks walking in and out, the first impression is everything. You've got no option but to keep things clean, especially in the small hearing booths. Evidently they didn't think so *sigh*. So again, I went through and really scrubbed. I had done some spot cleaning the last couple of weeks, but was able to really get after it today. I feel much better, lol.

Anyway, we also condensed our luggage and put the excess clothes/bags in the front storage area of the trailer. I grossly over-packed, but at the time wasn't sure what to expect. No matter, it can stay there and if I need it, I can get to it, and its out of the way til then.

Beyond that, not much else to report on. I'm still baffled at the freak show I saw at the Flea Market, but I'm sure with therapy I'll be fine!! :p

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Firstly, thank you so much for the link regarding the TriGlide :-))

The pics are fantastic hon & I hope you have many happy hours cycling on your non-engine bikes! I can't believe how your hair has grown!