Monday, June 8, 2009

I could....

I know I haven't written in awhile. I've been meaning to, really I have, but I feel like I'd just be whinning.

I could....

....bitch and rant about how my illusion of New Orleans have been sadly dashed, and I realize there are 2 decent areas to this city, one being the Garden District.

......bitch and rant about how so many people down here just don't give a damn about themselves or the city.

.....bitch and rant about how I will never understand why people do the things they do....vandalism, fires, looting, etc.

......tell you how after my 38th birthday 2 days ago I am realizing as each day passes that I want to live on the fringes of civilization, away from all of the completely lazy, irresponsible, non-caring idiots in the world more and more.

......bitch about people who stay in motels with no regard for anyone else.

......rant about maid service at motels.

.......bitch about people who have not enough common fucking courtesy to return a simple phone call, or even make one to pass along news that just MIGHT be helpful to others.

*sigh*

Yes, I could go on and on and on, but I won't. Seems alot of my blogs are of me bitching and ranting about shit. So I'll end with this bit of nicety...

DH took me out to a nice restaurant on my birthday. We had an excellent meal, and topped it off with a spoiling of banana cheesecake drizzled with caramel. Thank you love, you made my day. :) xoxo

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Seems we have a bit more in common with each other hon. I also feel like all I do is bitch/moan at the moment & I feel like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders. I've just done a bitch post about HD piss poor attitude here - which all boils down to some obscenely rich rag'ead not giving a toss about the franchise & my next post will be about the shite attitude/service we got at a new 5 star resort. After that, I'm fcuking off to Italy, where hopefully my outlook will be a bit brighter!

Belated Happy Birthday hon :-D
Keep your chin up darlin *hugs*