Friday, June 26, 2009

Going home....


Currently I'm in Bainbridge, GA. Today is the last day of work before vacation for 2 weeks, and as you can imagine, I'm more than ready! So much to do today, yet here I sit, blogging. Ah well, it will come together.

We are working til 10pm, then in the morning dropping the rig off for service/storage near Atlanta, GA. Then its hard cruising to Columbus, OH to pick up my son, AJ. That will occur on Sunday morning, followed by an 8 hour drive t
o home in IL. whew! We'll be there for 2 weeks, but I have a distinct feeling its going to be a whirlwind. Between DH's ex being a complete psycho bitch from hell, DH"s mother losing her brain over it all (she called this morning at 0530) plus all of the 'family functions' my in-laws feel compelled to have, I don't know that we'll get any rest. But, it will be good to sleep in my own bed for a few days, LOL.
Anyway, here are a few random pictures to keep you entertained:

















No comments: