Thursday, June 3, 2010

When SHTF

Look around people, if you don't believe me, just look around. Its not a matter of IF but WHEN Shit Hits The Fan. I am hoping for a later time, but the arrows are pointing to this year. I don't just mean the economy of the USA. I'm talking Mother Nature as well. Still don't believe me? Just Google 'earthquakes' or any other natural disaster around the world. Sink holes are everywhere, earthquakes that the news doesn't tell you about, extreme temps in places around the world.

I hope some of you wake up and take a look at whats going on. I sure have, and let me tell ya, I may not be ready for any given situation (nobody can be prepared for that) but I'll have the skills and supplies to get by for 6months to a year. After that? My skills will get me through. Will yours? Can you live without your Blackberry? Your laptop? Your SUV? How far can you get in your high heels or Italian leather loafers? Well that Coach purse help you? How about that Armani suit? Laugh at my lifestyle now, but I'll be laughing in the end. I have no problem peeing outside, not showering for 3 or more days, and eating wild game/plants.......do you???

2 comments:

The Handler said...

The world might be a better place after SHTF. I'm getting ready but I won't be able to be as ready as you are. I just don't have the land. I won't miss my blackberry.

HD Chic said...

No worries my brother....you've got a spot here already reserved.