Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life shouldn't be so hard

Marriage shouldn't be hard. It takes work, yes, but it should not be a hassle. It should not be a constant battle, or worry. You shouldn't have to worry about walking on eggshells, or think that every decission is hurting the other's feelings. Or maybe I shouldn't be married to a man who is constantly upset. I don't want to go to the store, he's upset.....I don't want him to go on a walk with me, he's upset. ugh, I'm so tired of it all. I'm so tired of being married to a baby. I'm tired of being married to a nit picky, self pittying, insecure, mama's boy. I'm tired of staying around with someone who won't listen, or whom I feel responsible for if they die. I don't want that guilt. I feel responsible for every emotion, and it wears me out. There is no independence of either of us. I feel opressed, really. I feel controlled. I hate it. But he's flat out said to me....."If I lose you I'll kill myself". ugh, not cool.


More on another day.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I can only suggest you guys take time out from work & talk things through - if not with each other, then at least with a counsellor. Sounds like the big man is feeling a bit insecure hon?

(Failing that, get him rat-arse drunk, cos the truth always comes out when they're legless & take it from there!)
{{hugs darlin'}}

Queen Rosalie said...

In my opinion you guys have a very difficult situation with being with each other 24 hours a day 7 days a week, no break and no time away from one another. That is hard on the best marriages. It is hard going from him traveling to together 24/7. It is the opposite problem for J and I, not enough time together. He will just have to learn that you need some alone time, all women do, and if he is to insecure to give you that then he is going to lose you, no matter how much he threatens you.

(((((HUGGLES)))))) XOXO!!!