Monday, May 12, 2008

Decision made....

After thinking long and hard about it, I have come to a decision....

Come this winter, I am letting my hair grow back out. Yep, you read that right, no more short hair. It is driving me nuts. Maybe I'm lazy, but I can't just put it up when I want to run around outside, when I get up in the mornings its mashed to my head, and I spend more time 'fixing' it than I do enjoying it. Not to mention every 3 weeks going in for a cut. I look like a boy if I don't do something with it. UGH

So, I will grow it out to about my shoulders, and call it good. I will still get it permed on occasion, and probably have it colored to hide the grey that seems to be taking over, but I will be happier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Well, you certainly look different with long hair vs short hair, but I don't know that I'd choose one over the other. However, I do understand choosing one because it's easier to take care of!! I'm all for simple!