Monday, May 19, 2008

Many photos...

I have lots of pics I want to show of one particular day this past weekend. Saturday was a good day. DH and I got lots of work done around here, taking advantage of the wonderfully warm weather. The dogs loved it, too, and our 'guest', which is the Weimeraner, Spirit, had fun running with the Macaroni and the 'big dogs'. She learned how to play with a pack, and in the end had fun. So this blog is for your enjoyment...a photo essay of sorts, with a few off-hand comments made by yours truely to enhance your viewing...LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

'Mom, these girls are weird...rolling around, now eating grass? *sigh*
Photobucket

'Yes?'
Photobucket

This one was funny...Ben was posing for a picture, when out of nowhere came Macaroni, pouncing on him from behind...Ben was NOT amused..lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Missed....
Photobucket

Resting...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sharing a moment, chewing on a bone...
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, until I saw pics of her I didn't realize how much I missed her!! She looks happy and I'm glad that she's learning she doesn't always have to be the boss!!
Thanks hun, you're awesome!!