Saturday, July 25, 2009

Un-freakin'-believable

It is a sad day here in the USA when you walk into a clothing store, and have to ask permission to see an item you are looking for.....I'll explain.

We are here in Montgomery, AL and decided we would go to Dillard's and do some shopping. Now, Dillard's is a medium-high end clothing store, with good sales, but better merchandise. Anyway, we were looking for the Ed Hardy line of clothes, so we asked an employee.

"excuse me, where is the Ed Hardy line?"

"Oh, that is here behind the counter."

"Um, can I see it?"

"Sure, step on over I'll show you what I've got"

At which point she pulled out a stack of about 15 'sample' shirts for us to look at. Of course, we had to ask:

"why are they behind the counter?"

"because they grow legs"

"what?"

"a group will come in, with the 'getaway car waiting at the door, and swipe the whole rack on the run, and are out the door and gone before we can stop them"

"OMG are you kidding me?"

"nope, we've stopped carrying the pants all together. seems they like $200 pants"

I was appaled. Because of "them"....THEIVES, I cannot have a decent shopping experience. Ok, ok, we think...."Lets go see what else is in this mall"...fine.

Shoe store: walk in, no socks, a few hand bags, and what we think are plenty of shoes. Until I go to try a pair on....WTF? Why is there only ONE shoe in the fuckin box????? How the hell am I supposed to try on a PAIR of shoes, when I have to ASK for the other one? And do you know WHY this is like it is??? Because of the same STUPID FUCKERS that steal from the clothing store!!!!

My blood is BOILING!!!! Keep in mind, I'm not a racist, I don't profile (or try not to), I don't hold religion against anyone. But this particular mall really pushed my tolerance. I will NOT be shopping there...no wait, I will NOT be even be driving by said establishment!!! BAH!!!

No comments: