Thursday, July 30, 2009

How hard is it??? *Another rant about stupid people*

I know, it seems all I do is talk about how stupid people are. I can't help it. I am completely surrounded by them every hour of the day. More examples:

--signs on the doors to the truck "Do not knock, testing in session" and "Report to training room before coming to test"....why oh why do people insist on just opening the door then? "Nobody told me where to go!" (signs also on every door of the building where they work telling them "Report to training room for hearing test paperwork." )

--Me: "Hello, what is your last name?"
Them: "uh, ------"

They then proceed to grab the first form they see on the table, despite the fact that there are many stacks, because they are in alphabetical order according to last name. Evidently, I'm there just to hang out. Evidently, when they go to the doctor, they just walk on in to the back and find any open exam room, have a seat, and wait for the Dr.

Me: "WHOA! That is NOT your paper!"
Them: "What?" as they still are walking off with it.
Me: "Give me that!" Snatching paper from them
Them: "Oh. Uh....." Standing looking confused
Me: "here is YOUR paper, see, your name is here on the FRONT! Now, sit down, answer ALL of the questions (I'm pointing to the ENTIRE page) and once you are finished, wait until my husband comes in to get you."
Them: "Uh, ok"

They finish HALF of the questions, try to hand me the paper "No, hang on to it, have a seat, and we'll get you tested as soon as the group before you is finished"

"Oh, uh, I can't just go in there?"

NO YOU DUMBASS How many years have you been doing this? 20? 30? And how many fucking times do you just 'go in there'? ?????? AAAHHHHH!!! Fucking MORON. And they have the nerve to get pissed at ME???? HA! idiots.

Its 5 minutes after our stop time, we are getting in the car to leave....

Them: "Are you done for the day?"
(Bill Engval, where are you when I need you?)
Me: "Yes, our stop time was at ......"
Them:"Oh, so I can't test now?"
Me: "No."
Them: "Oh, damn. Um, so what do I do?"
Me: "Talk to your boss."

And I leave, muttering obscenities and insults as I go.

How fucking stupid can you get??? I mean, really? How stupid?

I could write for days on the stupidity that smacks me in the face every day. I'm just glad I work in 4 hour blocks. If I had to do 8 or 10 hours STRAIGHT of these idiots I'd have to be on blood pressure meds and valium....hell, I'd probably start smoking and drinking again.

Fucking idiots.

No comments: