Friday, May 21, 2010

Get a life....

Its so funny....there are some people who have chosen to detach themselves from me simply because I don't hold the same belief system they do. This particular person has stated in their own blog that I was corrupting them, even though religion was never discussed. I was making them question their relationship with god even though I never said a word about it, and actually applauded them, supported them and their kids, with any church function they participated in. I respected their beliefs, and let them live their life how it was suited to them.

This person decided that I was too high maintenance, or too emotional, or whatever to be my friend. Despite the constant battles with depression this person supposedly has, they accused ME of being a problem. This person constantly ignored me, blew me off, and some days would flat out not speak to me. There was always an excuse "headache, kids, housework, etc" Whatever.

Anyway, we have mutual friends on FB. No biggie. But lately I have noticed that this person seems to be "following" me. By this I mean, I'll comment on a friend's post, and within 24 hours this person is commenting. I wouldn't care, but this person has RARELY, if at all, posted on these friends' posts in the past. Suddenly, in the past 2 weeks, they are posting everywhere I post, and throwing in snide, hidden comments such as "Oh, we'll have to hook up for a girls' weekend"......ok, YOU'VE NEVER CARED BEFORE ABOUT THIS PERSON!! YOU NEVER POSTED BEFORE, NEVER WANTED TO CONTACT THEM FOR A GIRLS' WEEKEND....NEVER. ugh this is the most childish fucking thing ever. I swear, I feel like I'm being stalked. Never before was this person on FB so much as they are now. WTF??

Anyway, I don't know if they read this or not, but just in case they do here is my message:

GET A FUCKING LIFE. STOP POSTING WHERE EVER I POST. STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT OF RUBBING THINGS IN MY FACE. STOP BEING A PSYCHO BITCH AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!!! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

...........and if she don't get THAT message, she truly is fucking warped!
God botherers a such a pain in the arse.

HD Chic said...

You know it sister!! I swear, if its not one thing its a dozen.....bah

The Handler said...

I thought you where talking about me for a minute but I stopped stalking you when we left Vegas.