Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Making progress

Today was another good riding day. I've been working with her to make her stand still while I get on. Its getting better every day. Today was a shorter ride than yesterday, but I don't want to do too much since she hasn't been ridden much in the past. I also want to get front shoes on her before we get too crazy.

In other news, I got the old chicken coop cleaned out, and some sewing done. Bad news is for some reason my sewing machine decided to go stupid on me and not only continuously break my thread, but also break 3 needles. I don't know what the hell was going on, but it was pissing me off. I only have a small amount left to do on a handbag, so to see it sitting there unfinished is torking me off.

Despite the sewing machine, we all had a nice day outside. The weather was perfect, and Bonnie spent all day with Ben outside. She even helped me in the old coop. I wish I would have had a camera rolling when she decided to try to jump THROUGH the chicken wire wall. I almost peed my pants laughing. Too funny!!

Anyway, that about covers it. Nothing terribly exciting. Supposed to get more rain tonight, which sucks because we really don't need it. However by Saturday it should be in the 80's which will be great for my tomatoes! So, until I have more exciting news......

No comments: