Thursday, January 24, 2008

Do you ever wonder?

I do....I am constantly pondering things around me. Ok, maybe not things, but people and their behaviors. So I guess the question should be:

Do you ever wonder how people can be so damn stupid? I mean really....like the Prison Wardon who, after finding out his prisoners where caught burning each other with boiling water responded with "Oh my!" WHAT?

Or the person that calls your house and asks "Are you home?" What the F**K????

Anyway, I wonder about lots of things. Such as, why do dogs eat their own vomit? Who knows....hell, they eat poop, too. I also wonder how you can wake up with a kink in your neck...if you were in an uncomfortable position while sleeping, why didn't your body adjust? No idea. Or why we, as humans and obviously with brains that can reason, do we cling to what we know is not good for us, like a bad relationship, or bad food....why are we in constant denial?

I am by no means free of guilt in this arena of wonderings...I've done some really stupid crap in my life....and will probably continue to do so. But some things are just ignorant.

5 comments:

The Handler said...

Have you ever gone to the movies, bought the ticket and had the ticket person tell you to enjoy the movie and you said "You too"?

HD Chic said...

Holy shit, YES. Gawd did I feel like a total moron!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL.. oh my goodness.. I do that all the darn time and feel like such a fool!

BDL - I was going to tell you that I'm obviously putting too much strain on your life... I'm wondering if I'm the main topic here... I'm trying not to be stupid.. LOL... but you know, it's not so easy!

Just to torture you I'm going to keep you out of the loop for like a week. LOL!!!

Jayne said...

I gotta admit I'm curious as to why dogs eat their own puke! I had a wonderful Staffie who would chase, catch & eat frogs. Coupla hours later, he'd bring 'em up & if I didn't catch him in time, would proceed to eat the yuk up again!
I guess we're all just strange creatures, one way or another. I mean why did kamikaze pilots wear crash helmets?!

HD Chic said...

Novel...NO!! YOu are NOT the subject of this blog!!! NO NO NO!! And you had better NOT keep me out of the loop for a week!! I WILL FIND YOU!!!!