Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sorry I'm late

Ok, so its been several days since the "haircut" discussion, and I apologize for that. To all of you who are dieing to know if it turned out ok, the answer is yes. Its not bad....poor hubby thought it was going to be a darker red, and initially it was. But I changed my mind (because I'm a woman and I can do that whenever I please) and made it a shade or 2 lighter. Next time I'll do the darker red, but I wanted to see how it would look. So, here ya go:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, its a BIG change....that dot of shampoo I use is a far cry from the handful before. And drying time is nothing as you men well know. FUnny thing, my hair is now shorter than hubby's....waaaay shorter! haha But, its something different, and who knows if I'll keep it or not. I'll give it the year as a test run. Gotta see how it does with the bike, working in the garden, etc. If I do decide to grow it back out, lord it will take forever. All the "ugly stages" it must go through to get back to where it was. Growing my bangs back out, etc.....not sure if I'm ready to do that!!

Anyway, there it is...enjoy.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I think you hair looks pretty damn cool hon! I have mine similar, but much shorter! It's a hellova lot easier to handle as well, especially when when my head is in/out of a crash helmet :-)

HD Chic said...

Thanx!! I've gotten better at "fixing" it since those pics, and feel more confident with it....and you are soooo right, a helluva lot easier to deal with!!