Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today is the day

I've been trying not to talk about this, but it has come to pass that I must or I will explode...lol

Today is the day I get my hair "fixed"...Last week I had it all cut off...yep, 10 inches GONE. Now, at only about 1 1/2 - 2 inches long all over, it didn't come out like the original plan. The poor girl that did it to begin with was scared, inexperienced, and in a hurry, therefore leaving me with a mess. So I contacted my "regular" hair stylist, and today she is hopefully going to fix it.

I am getting it colored for starters. Deep red. I'm also hopefully going to get the original cut re-done so it renders the look I originally wanted. So, wish me luck, and if its good, I'll post pics.....if its bad, I'll be in hiding with a ballcap for the next 3 months!!!

By the way ladies....if you ever want to know how much grey you really have, just cut your hair real short....it pops out EVERYWHERE!!!! Gawd I'm getting old.

2 comments:

The Handler said...

Your hair is so pretty I don’t even want to try and imagine you without any. As for the Deep Red, I’ve got two words for you. “Daddy Likes”. Don’t worry about the gray hair. I have a lot too and I don’t care what color mine is as long as I have some.

Did you ever start smoking again?

Unknown said...

I love you hair!! and you know it! I'm adjusting to the length change... but I'm pretty sure you're still the same person underneath... pretty sure!