Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hair Issues

Well, its been almost a month with my new hair cut and quite honestly I don't think I'm happy with it. I feel like a mushroom head. I feel like it makes my face look fat, and I almost can't stand to look at pictures of myself. Yes, people say "Oh it looks cute!"...riiiiight. People always say that when its really "Holy shit what happened to your hair? What the hell were you thinking? Does she really think that looks good on her?" I don't know...I just like it less and less every day. The problem now is, do I keep it like this during the summer, and grow it out during the winter months? Or just grow it out now? I may leave it this summer, but I truely don't think I'll keep it all year. *sigh*

4 comments:

The Handler said...

I vote for growing it back NOW. I might be old fasion but I think women look better with long hair. It doesn't have to be Crystal Gale long but at least shoulder lenght. Not that I'm saying you don't look good because, like me, you can't look bad. Long hair also makes you look younger. I know how old you are and I don't care.

Jayne said...

Us wimmin & our hair...........*sigh*! I look back at old photos & think 'oh I wish I'd kept my hair like that!' but give me 10mins to remember that the style I have now takes less than 2mins to fix & I'm happy! I'd dearly love to have longer hair, much longer, but I know I just ain't got the patience to grow it out! I'd even be prepared to spend a small fortune & get hair extentions put in, but your own hair has to be 3" long & I ain't even got the patience to let it grow that little bit!
Have the style that you're comfortable with hon, cos you're the one who has to wear it, no one else :-)

HD Chic said...

Thanx Jayne....I'm still undecided, but as it starts to grow out a bit, I've been able to do a couple of different things, so I may find an "in-between" and stick with it. BUT...(always a 'butt' in there)should I ride somewhere that a helmet is required, I'll have to be like you and wear a bandana on my head...???...who knows. Hubby keeps saying it looks fine, but what do men know??? lol

Unknown said...

lol... what DO men know, will someone please tell me!!


I'd like to see it grown out just a bit, and then see, but then it's also going to require more upkeep and goo in it in the morning...

Send more pics!!! LOL!