Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Much fun

Well, the trip to get my son went well...we had a bit of a detour in order to pick up the DH. So we stopped at a farmer's market and got some peas, and picked up a few groceries which put us getting home at 9pm. Boy, was I tired!!


Anyway, we have been to the movies and saw Hancock...it was 'fair', went to the waterpark and had fun, went to a nature park that was crappy, lol, and got ate up with mosquitoes. I taught him today how to mow the yard with a riding mower.





Also had him working in the garden,








We've been having fun around here, too....

So you see, I'm not a complete slave driver, lol. More to come, I'm sure, as I have another movie day planned, and there is a concert by local bands in the park every Wednesday. You pack a lunch, and listen to whoever happens to be playing that day from 12-1. I think the SIL and her 2 kids will go with us to that next week. There is also a "kids' day" cookout planned for this Saturday, so I'll be sure to post plenty of pics!!

P.S. The pictures of him working in the garden were posed...no children were hurt/made to work like that in the making of this blog.

2 comments:

The Handler said...

You son has gotten BIG. He looks like he is almost 12 years old. That would put you in your late 30s. Time flys when your haveing fun.

HD Chic said...

Thanx for reminding me of my age, LOL...he is 9!! :)