Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The whirlwind has settled

I think I can get back into my routine. My step-son arrived on Friday, took my son back on Saturday, then spent Sunday hanging out. Monday my step-son went back home, and while the DH was taking him back, I spent the whole day canning green beans. On Tuesday, I took the DH back to work, told that woman who gave birth to me to forget visiting this week, and came home. Due to that wonderful thing called PMS, I spent most of the day on the couch with a HUGE headache (bordering on migraine) and slept.

Today, after taking care of the animals, I'm waiting for the grass to dry out a bit so I can mow. I plan on doing laundry, and then just being lazy. I thought my BIL would call this week for me to help him vaccinate his new piglets, but he is so busy, it might wait til next week.

Also, my SIL and I have created a new 'girls club'. I came up with the idea of us girls getting together once a month, like my MIL's "Mother's Club" only with our generation. So, we named it "Hot Mamma's Club"...LOL. Thursday is our first 'meeting', and I'm looking forward to it. As most people know, I'm not endowed with a lot of 'friends' so I'm hoping this works out.

No comments: