Friday, July 4, 2008

Busy days ahead...

Yes, the summer cannot go by without a whirlwind visit from my son. I'm so excited! I pick him up tomorrow, and from then on, there will be no rest for the weary. DH will be home tomorrow, too, so it will be a crazy few days. Once the DH goes back to work, my boy and me can settle into a routine of sorts and get things rollin. I have a lot planned, but am also letting things roll and just plan on hangin out. Museums, water parks, nature centers, bike riding, a poolside cookout with the in-laws, time in the hot tub, a movie or two, and rocket building....whew! So I ask myself, "What do we do for the second week?" LOL...j/k...all that will be spread out over the 2 weeks he is here. I will be so worn out, I'll sleep for the entire week afterward! ;) Actually, he has settled down a lot, and I'm sure he'll let me keep my routine nap going...he used to when he was little, and I know he'll be fine with it now...I can't wait til tomorrow!!

Did I mention he is 9 years old? LOL

No comments: