Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry, no pics...

You got it, I forgot to take the camera to the cookout on Sat. *sigh* I guess it doesn't really matter, it was cloudy and rainy anyway, and the kids didn't get to play in the water very much. My son and I left at around 3, but the rest of the family stayed until 5 or 6.

Yesterday we just hung out around the house. Did a few little chores, but mainly just rested. We played "DOG-OPOLY" and I totally whooped his butt!! lmao. You gotta love the Monopoly games...when there are only 2 or 3 playing, it can really be a time killer. We played for 2 1/2 hours straight!! Today is catch up day, and I will try to get all my "to do" list finished. It seems to be getting longer the more I think about it. But Wed we are going to town to get things for making pickles, to watch a small concert in the park, and to get his pictures done at WalMart. I figure for $8 its not a bad deal and I don't have to rely on his dad to send me a school pic.

Friday hopefully the DH will be home, but I think we are going straight from picking him up to Dubuque to get our other son. He will stay until Tues. or so. Not to mention this Sat I will be taking my son back. Lots of driving on Fri and Sat...ugh.

No comments: