Friday, December 5, 2008

Common Courtesy

HELLO!! What has happened to people these days? I know they weren't raised to be assholes, or in general, just rude. But what the fuck has happened to common fucking courtesy?

Let me explain, as it goes beyond the 'excuse me' issue. If I send you and your family of 5 an invitation with an RSVP, why can't you do just that? Is it so fucking hard to call or hell, EMAIL and say "yes, we'll be there" or "fuck you, we ain't comin" ??? Its not like I invited 500 people and your measly 5 don't matter....no, I invited 60. So yes, your 5 DO MATTER when it comes to planning a meal!! Hell, the old woman down the road, who is just ONE person, had the COMMON COURTESY to call me and say she would come!! For gawd sakes people! How hard is it? And don't give me the "I've been busy" or "work and kids"...because I see your ass on the freakin computer every fucking day!!!! Am I supposed to assume you will be there?

*sigh*....Ok, now that my blood pressure is through the roof, this rant goes for EVERYONE. If you are invited to a function, let them know you are coming or not. They took the time to write out and mail the invitation, the least you can do is reply. Otherwise, don't expect another invite. And when you don't get one, don't get pissed, because its your own un-doing.

No comments: