Thursday, December 18, 2008

Packing, Part II

Ok, so I think I've got enough luggage. In the one large suitcase we have, I managed to get the following:

9 pairs of jeans

4 sweaters

3 long sleeve t-shirts

4 pairs of shorts

3 pairs of capris

3 denim mini skirts

3 pairs of nice slacks

1 pair of leggings

1 pair of 'lounge' pants...comfies

The damn thing will weigh a ton, but in all reality, I think I can fit a few more small things in it. So....I don't think I'll need to get more suitcases. woohoo!

As a follow-up to the weather from the earlier post.....nothing. No rain, no snow, no sleet, nothing. We are still in an ice storm warning it seems, but I doubt anything will happen.

So my countdown is starting....Today is 18 Dec 2008....I start working in FL on 21 Jan 2009...that is 33 days away! Now, I've got the week of training in Rockford, IL from 5 - 9 Jan 09, and the week of OJT from 12 - 16 Jan 09 in Muscatine, IA. But that Friday, the 16th, we get off at 1430 and then its southbound baby!!!! woooooo!!!! Did I mention, or did anyone notice how excited I am???

No comments: