Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Sooo sorry I haven't posted in a few days...I have been so busy its crazy!! Between family functions (woohoo, pft), my son being here, taking down the 7 trees, and all the other damn decorations both inside and out, I've had no time for here! Today was super crazy....after taking ornaments off the trees yesterday, I actually got the trees put away today. On top of that, I got one suitcase packed (no laughing)and 4 loads of laundry done, folded, and put away. In the midst of all that we had to run to town so I could renew my driver's license since I won't be here when its time. I was hoping they could use the old picture I had, but alas, NO. So there I was, no makeup, hair in 'pig tails' and a crappy shirt on. Nice. It looks like SHIT...even my kid was like 'omg mom, that is....um...well here, put it back'. *sigh* what can I say?

Beyond that, I'm just trying to get this house put like I want it when I leave, and get things sorted and packed. Its not the big things, its the little things that I'm scared I'll forget. I've made a list for my lists, but also found that if I'm going along and see something I'll get it packed. I think I'm going to leave my hair extensions behind, since my hair is getting to a length where I can put it up, or whatever.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my boy opening his gifts:

Rocket:

Photobucket

Dinosaur books:

Photobucket

New pants:

Photobucket

Snow pants:

Photobucket

Ohio State Buckeyes jacket:

Photobucket

No comments: