Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So tired

My god will it ever end? I am just totally worn out these days. Yesterday I layed down on the bed for a nap and stayed there for 2 hours! I couldn't believe it. Today, I was going along pretty good, but just pooped out. I swear I just can't wait to be GONE from here. The wind, ice, snow, cold temps and over all bullshit is obviously wearing on me. I'm hoping to be better after Saturday, but who knows. By then I'll really have to kick into gear for all of the family gatherings, the boys coming, and then going to the new job. *sigh*

On another note, isn't it funny how people just fall out of your life? Its like they just 'go away' for no reason. When you try to talk to them, whether its email, text, or whatever, they act like its a huge problem. Like you are taking up their precious time to be selfish. They can't seem to find the time to get back to you, they blow you off, or just drop away. Family will do that, too. Don't get me started on that. I just find it funny how you can go through so much with people and they just....disappear. Ah well, I don't have time for that drama. I have lots of things going on, and if my communications are ignored, so be it. I can be selfish, too. If you're too busy on MySpace, Facebook, TV, video games, or whatever, then I'm too busy as well. Hell, when this new job starts, my hours will be crazy, but I WILL get back to people when they talk to me. *insert head shake and eye roll here*

And one more rant....all you moms out there. Would you ever deny clothing to your children? Would you ever tell your friends and family "don't buy my kid clothes, I'm sick of them having so many" WTF? Who does that? ....um, HELLO! That means you don't have to spend YOUR money on these expensive clothes they wear...where is the fucking problem? And NO, I'm not going to tell the people here who care about him to NOT buy him clothes. They are adults and can buy him whatever the fuck they want. It is not YOUR place or MINE to tell them what they should or shouldn't buy.

Ok, I'm off to try to do more work, but I swear, its killing me today. I just don't have the time to NOT do anything.

No comments: